It’s a good day for feminism. Memorial to working women of WWII, depicting various coats and tools to represent all the jobs they took up while the men were away. And apparently, never left, as this presumed stay-at-home dad goes by pushing a baby stroller.
They get a monument for getting a fucking job? You’ve got to be shitting me.
These people deserve monuments…
Not these people:
I’m not saying that women did not contribute during the war. I’m not saying they didn’t live through some terrible times. I’m not saying it wasn’t dangerous and many died.
I’m saying there’s no comparison between making shoes and taking mortar fire.
- dickharem reblogged this from summonodin
- electech reblogged this from makoto-got-a-booty
- little-piggy reblogged this from holywinchesters
- jimperbam reblogged this from holywinchesters
- holywinchesters reblogged this from makoto-got-a-booty
- makoto-got-a-booty reblogged this from summonodin
- kurloz-the-spooky-scary-skeleton likes this
- summonodin reblogged this from heartshapedkey
- heartshapedkey reblogged this from bawdybody
- ladykittyfantastico reblogged this from todayinlondon
- reloha reblogged this from todayinlondon
- reloha likes this
- mischief-mastered likes this
- suicidal-goldfish reblogged this from bawdybody
- thisdivorce likes this
- culturalcontrarian likes this
- highpaindrifter likes this
- pinkyandthebro likes this
- smalltowngrrrls reblogged this from todayinlondon
- dorkamine likes this